Junior System Administrator
Are you looking for a diverse role?
Do you thrive on recognition, incentives and friendly competition?
Can you work well independently and as part of a team?
If so keep reading .....
We are committed to providing an exemplary service and believe outsourcing is driven by quality, not cost. We know one size doesn't fit all. Our integrated BPO model can be tailored to make a difference to any business process and unit.
Now, as we are expanding our team, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players. Currently searching for a proactive, energetic and hard-working professional who is interested in a challenging opportunity to develop in the Support and System/Network Administration.
The primary function of the Junior System Administrator is to maintain and monitor information systems.
• Be the active part of the daily IT support tasks which includes (but not limited to): replacing computer hardware parts (RAM, Fan, HDD), fixing network connectivity issues, fixing printer connectivity and availability, replacing computer peripherals, helping when needed and where possible CXG employees in Operating System issues or 3rd party software issues (like MS Office);
• Getting into Windows administration and being able to monitor, upgrade and install CXG servers and services (like Active Directory);
• Making sure that CXG hardware is put in an inventory list and this list is strictly followed;
• Being able to deliver basic tasks on the Linux based servers.
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent;
• Good English and Communication skills are also required.
• Some experience as a System Administrator or relevant position will be considered as an advantage;
• Working knowledge with AD, Microsoft Exchange, Server 2008/R2 or 2012;
• Understanding the basic concepts of DHCP, DNS and Firewall;
• Routing and switching, understandings of network architecture;
• Software Applications: MS Office 2010, MS Office 2013, MacOS;
• Linux/Unix understanding;
• Understanding of basic security methods and rules;
• Understanding of backup methods and rules;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Extensive training and support from team-mates;
• Well-appointed and friendly office, convenient location.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: , Профил: Профил
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
ИТ и Компютърни специалисти
Хардуер/Разработка и поддръжка
Софтуер/ Разработка и поддръжка
район р-н Люлин Проф.д-р Петър Дертлиев No 25, ет. 5
Си Екс Джи ООД
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.