MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 15 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
Our client - Receipt Bank, is a UK based company started in 2010, that deals with bookkeepers, accountants, businesses and individual end users. Receipt Bank has developed a receipt and invoice software that gathers, stores and processes all receipt, invoice and bills sent from our clients and send extracted data to client’s cloud accounting software or provide them with downloadable spreadsheets. The instant visibility of automated reports and information that is always accessible in real time has proved a huge value-add to the business.
Receipt Bank’s aim is to remove the burden that bills, receipt and invoices place on business developing software and service - a combination of automated algorithms and manual work - for data extraction out of the scanned documents (bills, receipts and invoices). A key benefit is that the scanned copy of the invoice is attached and retained for years.
Receipt Bank is recommended by many accountants, bookkeepers and other business advisers around the world. We provide integration with many add-ons and up until now we have won several times Xero’s “Partner of the year”.
Receipt Bank is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our IT department. We are a friendly team with both solid professional backgrounds and strong personalities and we are looking for a new addition.
MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
Today Receipt Bank extracts data from receipts and invoices using both technology and manual labor. Your responsibility (along with your colleagues) is to reduce the proportion of receipts that need manual intervention.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
* Developing image processing and data extraction algorithms:
* Detect text documents in freehand digital images
* Removing artifacts and correcting distortions to improve OCR text recognition
* Classify images with poor quality as requiring manual processing
* Extract particular data (company name, total amount, etc.) out of digital and OCRed payment documents.
* Evaluate the performance of algorithms and present results
* Researching and developing ML algorithms. The person should feel at home with classification and clustering algorithms, feature engineering and cross-validation. Our main focus is data extraction from text and images.
* Mid-level programming skill - knowledge of Python and the scientific ecosystem is a plus, but not required.
* A University degree in AI, ML, CV or similar is a plus.
* Experience with OCR and text recognition is a plus.
* Opportunity to become part of an experienced, friendly and growing team;
* Competitive salary;
* New and cozy office with a great location and a great view;
* Chance to work with and be up-to-date with all the new technologies;
* Fast recruitment & selection process;
If your profile fits into our requirements and you'd love to work with us, please send us your CV in English.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency - the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: Бакалавър, Профил: Al, Ml, CV or similar
Пълен работен ден
ИТ и Компютърни специалисти
Софтуер/ Разработка и поддръжка
15, Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd., fl. 2,1124, Sofia, Bulgaria
Агенция за подбор на персонал
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.