IT Project Manager
t HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our client is a consultancy firm specializing in translating business strategy into focused, coordinated, efficient and effective IT solutions. For them, we are looking for a motivated professional to join their team as:
• Analyze customers existing IT environment, identify problems and gaps, and agree on a commonly accepted solution (IT projects);
• Develop business cases and business justifications for IT projects, linking strategic and operational imperatives to process and technology improvements across the organization;
• Structure IT projects, collaborate with customer resources and suppliers to establish and deliver coherent project plans to resolve the problems or close the gaps;
• Design solutions tailored and focused on the customers;
• Lead increasingly complex projects and provide implementation support;
• Lead client executives & staff through complex operational changes.
The company offers:
• Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing, world-class company;
• Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
• Great working environment within a team of successful, young, talented and motivated professionals;
• Excellent remuneration and social benefits package;
• Challenging and exciting work.
Required qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in one of the following areas: Finance, Accounting, Management, IT;
• At least 2 years on a technical analyst, business analyst or project management/ consulting position;
• Project management experience in international company;
• Fluency in English (German will be considered as an advantage);
• Prince 2/PMP certified (will be considered as an advantage);
• Opportunities for intensive business trips abroad.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 1510/14.09.2012 for providing human resources services, valid until 14.09.2017
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: Бакалавър, Профил: Профил
С професионален опит от 1 - 3г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
ИТ и Компютърни специалисти
Aдминистративна дейност и продажби
София, ул. Юнак 11-13
ЕЙЧ АР ЕС България ООД
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.