Response Manager with German
The Response Manager is responsible for managing the Non Standard Service Request (NSSR) Management Process
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future.
* Manages the end to end NSSR process from receipt of a service request through proposal, approval and delivery. Operates HPE best practices in terms of standards and process within NSSR.
* Determines initial priority for the request.
* Ensures the requests have been processed through the proper approval channels (self-service web tool or manual process).
* Manages and documents details of interaction with HP external client.
* Manages request documentation.
* Determines appropriate escalation action and initiates escalation.
* Provides input and reports regularly for the requests that they have been assigned to in terms of response times, status of open requests, key issues, etc.
* Provides input into forecasting and management of resource requirements to ensure the effective handling of service requests within SLA targets.
* Work with Account Delivery Management and client manager(s) to scope and qualify new service requests.
* Ensures the solution and business case is satisfactorily defined and accepted by the customer.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
* Bachelor’s degree
* Min. 1 year of Job-specific Experience in customer facing environment.
* Proficient English and German
Personal skills and qualities:
* Time management skills, ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines, and significant pressure
* Excellent customer, telephone, oral and written communications skills – soft skills and ability to handle difficult customers
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work with business processes
* High level of planning and organizational skills
* Basic presentation skills
* Positive attitude towards team members, customers and partners. Encourages outstanding team morale and maintains highest ethical standards
* Capable of being self-managed, quality conscious, efficient, flexible and be eager to share and acquire knowledge
* Team worker
* Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and ability to prioritize
* Ability to maintain relevant documentation as per requirements
We offer a challenging role including:
•Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field;
•Competitive remuneration package;
•Medical and life insurance;
•4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days);
•HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services;
•Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work for one of the world's premier IT Organizations, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: Бакалавър, Профил: Профил
Английски език, Немски език
С професионален опит от 1 - 3г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
Телекомуникации - административна дейност и продажби
ул. Бизнес Парк София 1, сграда 10 No 1, бл. 9
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.