RTR Accountant with German
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on all our people sharing a thirst: a thirst for exploring new territory, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast-moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect? Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing? Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
As part of the Shared Services Center of Coca-Cola European Partners in Bulgaria Record-To-Report Accountant will be responsible for providing certain transactional RTR activities for the German CCEP Business Unit including recording general ledger transactions, reconciliations, completing journals, month end close and fixed assets activities.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that CCEP policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.);
• Ensures the accurate and timely completion of general ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations;
• Ensures accurate and timely completion of tax reporting;
• Ensures all Record to Report period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner;
• Supplies advice on General Ledger processes and support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects;
• Ensures compliance with company policies, relevant accounting and tax requirements and internal controls (SOX)
Requirements for the role:
• Ideally 2-3 years of Accounting experience within a multi-national organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Advanced knowledge of general accounting and reporting
• University degree in Finance or equivalent, ACCA or equivalent qualification is an advantage
• Fluent in English
• Very good German language
• ERP experience, preferably SAP
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Please Note: Adecco will be managing the recruitment for this role. All applications will be received by an Adecco representative. For feedback on your recruitment status, please contact Adecco directly.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1814/ 08.12.2014.
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: , Профил: Профил
Английски език, Немски език
С професионален опит от 1 - 3г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
Хранителна промишленост / храни и напитки
София, Младост 4, Бизнес парк, сграда 11 А
Агенция за подбор на персонал
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.