Senior Brand Manager - FMCG
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our client is an independent and one of the fastest developing companies, leader in the tobacco industry. For them, we are looking for a motivated professional to join their team as:
• Leading and managing the development of brand growth programs including promotions, advertising, line
extensions and innovation;
• Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and
activities align with core of the brand;
• Making analyses of brand behavior according to the brand development strategy;
• Developing consistent brand communication and working closely with all departments of the company to
commercial goals of the brand are met;
• Identifying the target consumers, understanding their needs and segment trends;
• Developing, coordinating and executing activity operational plans which support the overall brand strategy;
• Presenting the brand strategy at internal meetings and conferences;
• Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met;
• Seek out new marketing opportunities that enforce evaluation of the brand performance.
• University degree preferably in Marketing or equivalent;
• Proficient user of English - written and spoken;
• Professional experience in Brand Management in a multinational FMCG company;
• Experience in customer and market research and market strategies preparation;
• Strong analytical skills to identify trends and challenges;
• Ability to achieve high results;
• Strong leaderships skills;
• Ability to solve different issues and to generate ideas and market positioning strategies.
• Great possibility to work and grow in an established and dynamic company;
• Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
• Opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
• Excellent working environment;
• Work with a motivated and friendly team of professionals.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 1510/14.09.2012 for providing human resources services, valid until 14.09.2017
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: Бакалавър, Профил: Профил
С професионален опит от 1 - 3г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
Мениджмънт, бизнес развитие
София, ул. Юнак 11-13
ЕЙЧ АР ЕС България ООД
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.