Account Engagement Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. The largest line of business - Enterprise Services produces better business outcomes for our clients through our comprehensive Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing Services. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future.
The Account Engagement Lead is a key member of the overall Account Start-up team for outsourcing deals. They have a senior role within the account Transition and Transformation (T&T) programme to lead the implementation of the various Account Business Operations functions ensuring compliance to global standards. This is a program management role, requiring strong leadership skills; expertise in HPE business and commercial processes, and supporting tools/systems.
The role has responsibility for leading, coordinating and managing the implementation of the functions of Account Business Management in new, renewal or large add-on outsourcing deals. He/She is responsible for the delivery of the Account Business Operations transition program within time and budget, and the delivery of required key business functions, processes and supporting tools to enable a new account to operate effectively on “day one”.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Review and assessment of all available documentation to confirm scope, timeline and both start-up and on-going delivery resources requirements;
• Review and understanding of the scope within the contract, and any Service Level Agreements, which may include penalties; and/or start-up milestone related to revenues or penalties;
• Determination of the eventual gap(s) between customer expectations, signed contract and Account Business Operations storyboard;
• Confirmation, documentation and sign-off of change requirements through the appropriate internal and /or external change process(es);
• Creation, Review and Approval of Account Business Operations program transition and transformation plans;
• Alignment of Account Business Operations transition and transformation plans with specific contract requirements and to other affected organizations;
• End to end responsibility for the delivery of Account Business Operations start-up programs;
• Management of customer interface, internal and external stakeholders and of project team(s);
• Approximately 30% business travel is to be expected.
• At least 7 years of experience in the IT Outsourcing business plus degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent combination of education and experience);
• At least 5 years’ experience structuring and managing large and complex customer engagements in IT Outsourcing;
• Strong Communication and negotiation skills across all levels of management (customer and internal);
• Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments;
• Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines, and significant pressure;
• Proven experience with project management principals and tools (including assessment management, pricing, project management systems, communication);
• Demonstrable knowledge of key business processes such as Account Forecasting, Demand Management, Risk management, Change management, Staff management
• PMP Certification or equivalent qualification.
What we offer:
• Continuous learning and career development;
• Exposure to challenging projects of on an international scope;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance;
• 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days);
• Food vouchers;
• Wellness program;
• HP badge program including various discounts for products and services;
• Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work for one of the world's premier IT Organizations, please apply with your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: , Профил: Профил
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Мениджмънт, бизнес развитие
ул. Бизнес Парк София 1, сграда 10 No 1, бл. 9
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.