Quality and Training Analyst
Are you looking for a diverse role ?
Do you thrive on recognition, incentives and friendly competition?
Can you work well independently and as part of a team?
If so keep reading…….
We are committed to providing an exemplary service and believe outsourcing is driven by quality, not cost. We know one size doesn't fit all. Our integrated BPO model can be tailored to make a difference to any business process and unit.
Now, as we are expanding our team, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players.Currently searching for Quality and Training Analyst – maternity cover
• Responsible for the day to day Quality Analysis across the Factory to ensure streamlined and consistent processes
• Assist in the creation and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of a QA processes and requirements
• Objectively and effectively evaluate and improve quality interactions at every touch point with our customers and creating meaningful feedback to agents
• Tracking of the effectiveness of corrective and proactive steps taken to prevent issues from recurrence (root cause analysis and resolution checks)
• Review all Contact Center scripts for content and flow and provide feedback to the Management Team on revisions needed with a view to continuous improvement
• Provide support with development and revision of training materials and tools to address quality requirements
• Coach and mentor agents in a program of continuous quality improvement, reinforcing behaviours that lead to successful interactions
• Other duties as assigned
• Assist Training Manager and Process Manager with documentation of standards, processes and library materials for reference by other departments
• Passing on knowledge and training to others
o Evidence of a good standard of education – Degree, Baccalaureate or equivalent.
o Direct experience in analysis of XML, IDOC, CSV, EDI FACT and fixed length data files.
o Ticket Processing and Standard experience
o Experienced user of Microsoft package; especially Excel.
o Ideally implementation/support based, customer focused and project/account management experience
o Has a good understanding of invoice data requirements and connectivity methods
o Data file creation and handling would be beneficial
o Document Management experience would be beneficial
o Data mapping experience would be beneficial
o Knowledge of invoicing or accounting systems would be beneficial.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Proven aptitude for learning in a fast-paced environment.
• Results oriented
Why should you apply:
• Competitive salary;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional trainings in an international atmosphere;
• Young and enthusiastic team
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: , Профил: Профил
С професионален опит от 1 - 3г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
ИТ и Компютърни специалисти
район р-н Люлин Проф.д-р Петър Дертлиев No 25, ет. 5
Си Екс Джи ООД
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.