Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 1,800 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
Paysafe Group is looking for a seasoned product leader to take on the key responsibility of guiding the vision and delivering our servicing proposition for both consumers and our merchant base. The person will take on the role of Product Owner who understands what developers want and work closely and collaboratively to translate the needs of our customers (internal or external) into terms that our servicing engineering team can understand.
The role requires you to work closely with our customers, sales, product and operational teams across the Paysafe Group to understand their needs and how we can evolve our platform(s) and technology to meet those needs.
· Work with Head of Product – BaU Operations to make interacting with Paysafe a low effort, high satisfaction experience. Define & prioritise a backlog for how we deliver on that strategy
· Be the product leader that defines the Servicing Proposition Vision, Strategy & Roadmap to improve servicing speed, customer satisfaction and NPS
· Write User Stories and manage backlog to communicate and clarify feature requirements and product needs to our engineering team
· Conduct usability testing for all servicing user interfaces & touchpoints as part of a continuous improvement programme; capturing feedback to help inform the roadmap, work closely with our UX, merchant and internal teams
· Work cross functionally particularly with our Customer Service and Merchant Service to optimise and create the right tools, systems and procedures to scale our support functions and accelerate our digital service offering
· Understand the market and trends, perform gap analysis of our servicing capabilities to identify new requirements for your portfolio working with our dedicated engineering team to deliver in an iterative, agile way Scrum with quality
· Define our migration strategy, as we transition the business from a number of servicing based platforms across through group through to a unified technology stack
· Comfort and experience in delivering products in an agile environment as the Product Owner
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· 3-5 years’ experience, having contributed to multiple software projects throughout the entire development cycle
· Understanding and experience in shipping customer service and backend B2B servicing technologies to market, measuring and evolving these product iteratively over their lifecycle
· Technical background with experience working with API technologies – REST, OAuth, JSON as well as common programming languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, etc.
· Proven track-record: past projects were consistently successful (i.e. met the customer need, met business objectives, delivered on-time with no/few surprises)
· Sound business judgment: the ability to identify the business objectives, develop and implement a business strategy; capable of making reliable business decisions during execution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Experience with designing or optimising self-service registration experiences
· Clear thinker & communicator, ability to lead co-located, cross functional & remote based teams in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Working Knowledge of User Experience Design & Digital Prototyping
· Experience within the online payments would be an advantage but is not essential
· Masters in Computer Science
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: Бакалавър, Профил: Профил
С професионален опит над 3 г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
ИТ и Компютърни специалисти
Хардуер/Разработка и поддръжка
Софтуер/ Разработка и поддръжка
Aдминистративна дейност и продажби
90, Tsarigradsko Shose blvd., 1784 Sofia
Paysafe Bulgaria EOOD
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.