Advance Human Capital is a niche HR company for the fast growing IT sector in Bulgaria. We have hundreds of successful stories of happy specialist that we manage to attract through the years. We are sure that the future of the economic growth is with the further development of the bulgarian IT Sector.
For one of our clients - Astound Commerce, we are looking to hire a: UI DESIGNER
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 600 professionals in 7 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
Brief description of the open position:
As a User Interface Designer you will be a part of an international team working within a community of professionals, located in the US, UK, Germany, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Colombia. Based on over 10 years of successful ecommerce implementation for major clients worldwide, together we provide integrated ecommerce solutions for such brands as Adidas, L’Oreal, Crocs, Versace and many others. If you aspire to make web design world more stunning, Astound is just the right place for you!
• Design and build the UI for our Client’s web stores;
• Work closely with UX team to better inform designs through users’ point of view;
• Collaborate with the development team to ensure the design meets specifications;
• Be flexible and able to cope with several projects at any given time;
• Show proactive attitude and seek innovative ways to incorporate new ideas into the designs.
• 3+ years of experience designing outstanding web-based products;
• Proficiency in industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator);
• Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality;
• Great communication skills, including verbal English on Intermediate level;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships;
• Portfolio of completed web projects that displays your level of expertise.
• Knowledgebase of the world's largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further steps. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N2069 / 22.06.2016.
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: , Профил: Профил
С професионален опит от 1 - 3г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
От 2000 до 3000 лева на месец
Софтуер/ Разработка и поддръжка
гр. Варна, ул. Дебър №58
Advance Human Capital
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.