QA Team Leader
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. HRS Staffing currently works with the leaders on the BPO market in Bulgaria.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our client is a leading provider of technological security solutions, a pioneer in IOT (Internet of Things) that expands the security system into a Smart Home platform. Their cutting edge solutions include management platforms, cloud solutions, and smartphone applications, all part of a company-owned product and development cycle.
For them we are looking for a QA Team Leader. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, agile environment, is open to investing in the development of their professional skills, and is eager to integrate into their dynamic organization.
The QA Team Leader will lead a Project Team and has the end to end responsibility for the quality of the deliverable. Beyond this, s/he will manage missions, processes and methodologies for the respective team and collaborates amongst a variety of departments.
• 2 years experience as QA Team Leader
• At least 2 years experience in functional testing
• In depth familiarity with testing methodology (test documents such as STP,STD,STR
• Hands-on testing experience of SW/HW integrated products
• Ability to investigate complex problems in both HW and SW components
• Ability to take responsibility and to work independently with cross-organizational interfaces
• A systemic vision and the ability to go into detail
• Experience with test planning, executing test cases and writing Test Documentation (STD, STP)
• Willingness to travel abroad
• B.Sc degree in Electrical/Software Engineering
• High level of English
• Experience with Application testing in mobile, web and windows environment
• Experience in testing mixed environments (Hardware and Software)
• Experience in specifying and documenting bugs
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent benefits package
• Flexible working hours
• Professional and friendly team and working environment
• Exciting projects using cutting edge technology
• No outsourcing
• Job related training to enhance skill set
Applications will be considered if a CV in English is submitted and if the above requirements are met.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 1510/14.09.2012 for providing human resources services, valid until 14.09.2017
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: Бакалавър, Профил: Профил
С професионален опит от 1 - 3г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
Телекомуникации - административна дейност и продажби
София, ул. Юнак 11-13
ЕЙЧ АР ЕС България ООД
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.