Client Management Specialist with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The customer is at the center of everything we do in Customer Solution Center Sofia. From Warranty to high availability Datacenter wide contracts, we support our customers and help them accelerate their business. Our award-winning centers support 18 languages in more than 100 countries, ensuring our customers always have the support they need. Our focus on the customer, coupled with our drive for the highest quality and constant innovation, create a center where we can build Customers for Life.
The Client Management Specialist acts as a cross-functional liaison between our corporate clients and internal engineering teams to drive solutions for our clients. She/he is single point of contact in case of incidents, requests or other information that is required by our customers, coordinates support activities, plans and arranges Hewlett Packard Enterprise resources. The Client Management Specialist is involved also in the organization and coordination of the whole lifecycle of delivering a service to our corporate clients ensuring that the service level agreement is kept.
We are now looking for motivated Client Management Specialist to join a dynamic team in Enterprise Group organization of HPE with flexible or standard working hours.
• Coordinates client´s requests in relation to a broad portfolio of services and technologies
• Performs contract clarification and discuss with the client the contract obligations
• Ensures fluid handling of critical events performing end-to-end monitoring
• Handles on time client escalations and complex situations
What we are looking for:
• Excellent language skills in either German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish
• Good level of written and verbal communication in English
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills
We offer a challenging role including:
• Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
• Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
• Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
• Possibility of flexible work arrangement after the first year of service
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical insurance
• 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
• Food vouchers
• Opportunity to use free HPE bus / parking
• Life insurance
• Wellness program
• HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
• Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: , Профил: Профил
Немски език, Френски език, Испански език, Италиански език
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
Телекомуникации - административна дейност и продажби
ул. Бизнес Парк София 1, сграда 10 No 1, бл. 9
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.