Are you looking for a diverse role ?
Do you thrive on recognition, incentives and friendly competition?
Can you work well independently and as part of a team?
If so keep reading…….
We are committed to providing an exemplary service and believe outsourcing is driven by quality, not cost. We know one size doesn't fit all. Our integrated BPO model can be tailored to make a difference to any business process and unit.
Now, as we are expanding our team, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players.
Currently searching for a Systems Administrator that is responsible for supporting existing infrastructure and applications . Analysts will support a 24/7/365 operation for monitoring our production systems and acting as second line support to business users.
• Understand applications and infrastructure and know how to utilize tools to investigate problems reported in each. Ability to use log aggregation tools such as Splunk or track errors through raw logs (tail/grep) is key.
• Understand computing, storage, and network systems to respond to monitoring alerts from production systems and resolve or direct questions to development groups for assistance in resolving possible bugs.
• Work closely with third party service providers and communicate clearly via email and phone call in resolving issue in production environment.
• Act as second line of support for business users performing problem investigations for client facing support teams for document processing and file transfer software.
• Manage new build deployment and documentation of Production Systems including Test and Staging environments.
• Maintain documentation on all platform related infrastructure and be able to deploy test environments for any production system.
• Identify problem areas with existing applications and create processes or tools or custom script to streamline processes or complete requests to development with problems and suggested solutions.
• Participate in paid weekend on-call rotation for key services in client facing environments.
• Bachelors/A Level or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar
• 3-5 years deploying and administrating Windows and Linux Production Environments
• Minimum 1-2 years exposure on the Perl scripting
• Experience in PL/SQL and Oracle databases
• Experience in MS SQL Server Reporting Services
• Experience in AWS Administration
• Organized – Able to keep track of an environment with many different workflows across heterogeneous systems.
• Detail Oriented – Able to identify relevant information out of a broad expanse of available documentation and logging.
• Knowledgeable – Familiar with a broad set of IT concepts (networking, storage, Windows, Linux) yet not necessarily a master of all of them.
• Flexible – Able to adapt to fast-moving environment and independently as well as with team.
Why should you apply:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign lan-guage skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional trainings in an international atmosphere;
• Young and enthusiastic team
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: , Профил: Профил
С професионален опит от 1 - 3г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
ИТ и Компютърни специалисти
Хардуер/Разработка и поддръжка
Софтуер/ Разработка и поддръжка
район р-н Люлин Проф.д-р Петър Дертлиев No 25, ет. 5
Си Екс Джи ООД
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.