Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 2,200 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
· Full account ownership for defined and selected channel partners of Paysafe with the main purpose of growing the partners’ turnover and increasing the size of the Skrill’s customer base.
· Establishment of a close, direct and personal relationship to key people in the partners’ organization.
· Selling and up-selling Paysafe payment products in a tailored and customized way.
· Improve the product integration of Paysafe‘s payment options in terms of conversion and visibility.
· Research and acquisition of new channel partners.
· Creation of targeted marketing campaigns for selected channel partners (e.g. newsletters, promotions, landing pages).
· Attending fairs and partner events to promote Paysafe services to partners’ customers.
· Preparation of business plans, sales reports and partner performance analysis.
· Taking care of existing merchants using the partner products
· Responsible for onboarding of new merchants using partners’ products
· You possess a university degree or equivalent in Commerce, Business Administration or in an equivalent field of study.
· You have some prior experience in Account management, Customer support, Sales or Business development, ideally but not limited to the online gaming and online payments space.
· You have demonstrated that you can provide effective, top notch customer account support and are driven and self-motivated to reach your targets.
· You can work independently, and possess strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
· You are tech savvy, extremely customer service oriented, professional, resourceful, and have the patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer inquiries and negotiations.
· You demonstrate excellent enthusiasm and leadership, and a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment.
· You are extremely proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and have past experience working with CRM systems and/or in-house software programs.
· Experience drafting proposals and presenting in front clients will be considered important assets.
· You must be available for frequent travel to meet and network with clients in person.
· You must speak fluently English and preferably German or other languages
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: Бакалавър, Профил: Профил
С професионален опит от 1 - 3г.
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Експертен персонал без ръководни функции
90, Tsarigradsko Shose blvd., 1784 Sofia
Paysafe Bulgaria EOOD
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.