Accounts Receivable Specialist
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2015, we were named by Forbes Magazine as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist with English to support our UK & EMEA Accounts Receivable team. The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that all Experian clients are paying on time and will also have responsibility for reducing the aged debt and maximise the cash collection of the company.
• To liaise with clients over the phone and via email through Oracle Advanced Collections to ensure prompt payment;
• Responsible for chairing meetings and reporting with different people within the business. e.g. Sales, Finance Directors, Divisions and Clients;
• Reconciliations of accounts;
• Hitting monthly, quarterly and annual collections targets;
• Resolving queried debt;
• Responding to customers keeping agreed SLAs;
• UAT on new process or system implementations;
• Participate and drive the empower program and vision;
• Contribute to team, department and SSC meetings;
• Debt reporting.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant higher education degree;
• Fluency in written and spoken English;
• Experience in a credit control collections methods;
• Experience in all level Stakeholder management;
• Ability to consistently demonstrate deep personal drive and accountability for great performance and results delivery;
• Be outcome and target focused;
• Ensuring maximum contribution to a positive working culture;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of Oracle (desirable).
• A competitive remuneration package with social benefits.
• Training and professional development.
• Work in varied, fast-paced environment using modern practices and technologies.
• Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field as a matter of course.
• A friendly and non-conflict working environment.
• Skilled co-workers to share experience with.
• Fun and quality recreation time.
If you find this opportunity interesting, please apply through the button below.
Please attach a recent resume and fill the form. Note that only your name and e-mail are required to complete the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Изисквания към кандидата
Образование: , Профил: Профил
Пълен работен ден
Срок на заетост:
Ниво в йерархията:
Административни и офис дейности
Цариградско шосе 115 Г, бл. Сграда Мегапарк, ет. 10, София 1784
ЕКСПИРИЪН БЪЛГАРИЯ ЕАД
Фирма/Организация Директно търсеща служители
Внимание: Некоректни потребители публикуват обяви на импулсни телефони започващи с 0481, 0871, 0881, 0890, 0891, 0900.